The vehicle warranty does not cover items that are subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. In addition, Land Rover is not responsible for any repair or replacement that is required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover´s maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)
Paint surface and Anti-corrosion warranty
Land Rover is not responsible for any repair or replacement that is required as a direct result of the following:
- Failure to properly maintain paint and bodywork by regular cleaning in accordance with Land Rover´s instructions
- Failure to rectify on a timely basis any paint or corrosion damage recorded in the service portfolio by a Land Rover Importer at the time of the annual inspection
- Factors beyond Land Rover´s control, such as natural hazards (salt, industrial fall-out, storm damage, acid rain) and damage (including stone chips, scratches and use of unsuitable cleaning agents)
- Accident repairs using materials or methods of repair that have not been approved by Land Rover
- Alterations of the vehicle from Land Rover´s original specification
The Land Rover Warranty excludes liability for any lost time, inconvenience, loss of transportation, or any other incidental or consequential damage you (or anyone else) may incur as a result of a defect covered by this warranty.
Vehicles that get exported outside MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA will only carry the original factory 3yr/100,000 km warranty.