PLATINUM COVERAGE LEVEL DOES NOT COVER:
● Deterioration such as discolouration, alteration or deforming of parts due to normal ageing.
● Repairs, replacement or alterations not authorised by the administrator.
● Loss, damage or failure determined by a qualified engineer appointed by the administrator that existed before the start of this Extended Warranty. Pre-existing faults must be rectified before this Extended Warranty starts.
● Parts which have not suffered a mechanical or electrical failure but which are replaced or reported during routine servicing, or repair of other non-covered parts that have failed.
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR:
● Body seals
● Cosmetic finishes
● Weather strips
● Exhaust systems including Diesel Particulate Filters* (DPF)
● Faults resulting from the use of contaminated fuel or inappropriate fuel for the vehicle
● Hinges and strikers
WEAR & TEAR:
Gradual reduction in operating performance consistent with the age and mileage of the vehicle. Components that may be subject to wear include, but are not limited to:
● Bearings and frictional materials
● Brake discs
● Bulbs and fuses
● Clutch pressure plates
● Drums and frictional materials
● Steering components
● Wheels, tyres and valves
Adjustments and replacements including but not limited to:
● Electrical software updates or reprogramming
● Factory fitted accessories
● Non-factory fitted components
● Plug leads
● Recharging of air conditioning unit
● Routine component adjustment and alignment
● Spark plugs
● Wheel balancing/alignment and adjustment
Unless part of a valid claim or required due to the failure of a covered part causing consequential damage.