ADVANCE PAYMENT PLAN
Add to the pleasure of driving your new Land Rover with no regular payments. Make one up-front payment with a choice of three final options at the end of the agreement.
How it works:
- Choose your Land Rover, agree your annual mileage and agreement term
- Your retailer will then calculate the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of the vehicle
- This then becomes your optional final payment, which you pay if you choose to keep your Land Rover
- Renew – choose a new Land Rover from your Retailer and use any excess value over the Final Payment amount towards your deposit
- Retain – to keep your Land Rover, you only need pay the optional final payment
- Return – return the vehicle to the dealer and providing the vehicle is within the condition specified in the agreement terms and conditions and has not exceeded the allowed mileage you will have nothing further to pay
- Ideal if you are planning to pay for your Land Rover outright. By delaying part of the cost until the end of the agreement there is less to pay today
- No regular payments
- The GMFV protects you against any potential fall in used car values. The value of the vehicle at the end of the contract is guaranteed to at least equal that of the delayed Final Payment
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Land Rover more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
- Shorter commitment to bank
- Flexibility – you choose the annual mileage and agreement term to suit you; at the end of your agreement you choose the right option for you
To find out which products are available to you please contact your local retailer.